(Matosinhos, 1933) Considered today one of the greatest international architects, he graduated from the Higher School of Fine Arts in Porto in 1955, and later worked in Fernando Tavora's studio. At the end of the 1950s he opened his own studio and designed the Tea House in Leça da Palmeira. From the middle of the following decade he became a university professor in many international universities, which he would then leave to devote himself only to the chair of Construction at the University of Porto. His architectural works can be found in Portugal, Spain, Holland, Germany, United Kingdom, Brazil, Argentina, South Korea. Numerous his publications and exhibitions. In October 2014 he was awarded the Mies van der Rohe Crown Hall Prize.
There are no other results listed